Saturday, February 9, 2008

Pastoral care alert: anyone know a good clergy or lay pastoral care giver in Milwaukee?

Hey, good people. Do any of you know a good pastoral care person in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area? Episcopal clergymember would be ideal; layperson fine (e.g. church worker, chaplain, pastoral counselor, spiritual director, anyone with training, experience, and a formal church affiliation) and Roman Catholic or Lutheran will do as well. Most important are good pastoral care skills, knowledge of and ability to share God's embracing love, and experience with grieving families.

Write me off-blog at my for-blog-folks-address, missmayapavlova at gmail dot com. Soon would be good. Thank you.

2 comments:

Fran said...

I do not know a living soul there - I am praying that you find someone who can be fully present.

Kirstin said...

I don't--but I probably know a few people who would. I'll ask.