Saturday, November 8, 2008

Father of Acts of Hope is ninety today!

We had a lovely day, Parents of Acts of Hope and I -- just the three of us, which was exactly what we wanted. Phone calls arrived from members of the far-flung Acts of Hope family, as did phone calls, cards, and e-mails from friends and extended family members, so we were also connected with many loved ones on this quiet day.

There was, of course, a foodie expedition. More on this in the near future.

Happy birthday, Daddy. You're the best.

4 comments:

Fran said...

Happy Birthday Father of Acts of Hope!!

I send this greeting from Washington DC. I went to the bookstore at the Basilica yesterday and was shocked to find that they have not stocked WIDS! I asked them to order it.

Padre Mickey said...

¡Feliz Cumpliaños a tu Papá!

Magdalene6127 said...

Best wishes to your dad! And thanks for your kind comments at my place.

Anonymous said...

My best wishes to your father and a wish that both your father and mother have many more birthdays to come. :)