Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yes Jesus, no Jesus

I've been tagged by not just one but two people.

Yet another meme, this one called "Five things I dig about Jesus."

Alas, memes take time, especially for me, fussy pastoral theologian that I am, and take a different kind of energy (how Californian do I sound now?) from my quick posts on the fly of this summer. (I know it may sound odd -- but from this end that's wht it's like.)

And I'm kind of preoccupied right now with my summer writing projects and my friend who is recovering from surgery and yet more travel coming up shortly. In addition to which, I have to spend time talking with Jesus, too. Especially given all the above.

So, respectfully, I must decline, with apologies to Kirstin and PJ (oops, it's pj, right, like e.e. cummings?), and please don't take it personally.

And don't forget that Jesus was Jewish.

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

S'okay, I still love you. :-)