Thursday, March 6, 2008

A message from Miss Maya Pavlova

My human is too busy to blog. She also has a picture of me she hasn't had time to pick up from the picture place to post here. How dare she not have time? What is more important? Besides feeding me, of course.

I had a visitor yesterday. She was a smart and beautiful woman from somewhere else and I decided she was all mine. I sat on her handsome black suit during something called a seminar right here in our living room. My human brought in a towel and put it on the smart and beautiful woman's lap. It was disappointed I couldn't leave white tummy hairs on the black suit, but the towel was soft and I sat on the very nice lap for an hour. What is Botswana? The nice visiting human said she wanted to take me back there.

I have to go back to work now:

7 comments:

Ken said...

ROTFLMAO!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww....Maya!!!

Give yer human a break! She luvs you, and you gots cheezburger, no?

johnieb said...

Humanz don'ts get much better, dear Maya; take my advice: stay wit dys onez.

Fran said...

Oh my!!!

Kirstin said...

She's adorable. How can you possibly work, human? You're supposed to sleep. :-)

Caminante said...

I just lurvs that comfy keyboard pillow. Gorgeous kitteh.

Anonymous said...

I have the same kinds of problems with my guardian.