Thursday, September 18, 2008

Michelle Obama in Greensboro today

This Thursday, September 18th,
please join Michelle Obama for a
Women for Obama
rally in Greensboro.

Doors Open: 1:30 p.m.
Program Begins: 2:30 p.m.

http://nc.barackobama.com/GreensboroWFO

The event is free and open to the public; however, tickets are required.
Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For security reasons, do not bring bags.
Please limit personal items.
No signs or banners allowed.

Nope, can't go, though the e-mail landed in my box yesterday afternoon and I saw it right away. But one had to pick up tickets at HQ downtown between 6 and 9 p.m. yesterday and I'm teaching at 4 p.m. today and would never be back in time for that, besides which there are those pesky deadlines.

I'm sure I'll hear reports from local folks, maybe even some students. (Hmm, wonder if they will all be in class...)

My red "Got Hope?" tank top arrived in the mail today, though, and I am wearing it. (I will close the shirt I have over it when it's time for class and I have to be non-partisan.)

Sign me:
Overworked and Sleep-Deprived in Greensboro

47 days.

Brought to you by your daily ¡Si, se puede!

Activated till the polls close on November 4.

No comments: