Monday, October 27, 2008

Slow Food conquers the world from Italy

Ahoy, foodies! Brother of Acts of Hope, ever on the watch for Italy stories, Turkey stories, and Italy-Turkey stories, has written an article on Turin (the city in Northern Italy) and the Slow Food movement. As in the case of previous stories we have highlighted here, this comes to you from the Turkish Daily News, Istanbul's English-language paper. I have mentioned before that they are a bit wiggy with the punctuation. Here the editors have made a typo in the headline. Don't blame my brother. The article is good.

Yes, the whole Acts of Hope family is a foodie family. Food and media.

Enjoy.

And enjoy your food.

3 comments:

johnieb said...

Good piece. Love the topic.

My Greengrocer/ Farm has been promoting Slow Food CT for some time.

Fran said...

That is great! I just emailed the article to a friend of mine who is into Slow Food.

lauraj said...

Hey -- I have a friend from my DC days who is a travel writer now living in Turkey who grew up in Italy and still gets there whenever he can. These two should get in contact. American guys living in Turkey and Italy unite. Let me know if you want me to pass along the info.